This is a resource for current CTDI and CCFC instructors, and also those who are in the process of becoming an instructor.
LOGOS & GRAPHICS
New CTDI and CCFC instructors are paired with experienced instructors to be their “buddy.” Buddies are there to answer your questions and guide you through the process, both before you finish your exams, and after. If you’d like to be paired with a buddy, please select one from the list and contact them directly.
How do I earn credits?
With every student title or ring trial that you evaluate, you earn one credit.
Refer a new CTDI/CCFC/SDJ instructor to earn 8 credits.
Credits can be redeemed for almost everything we sell, including dog titles, Master Class online courses, and merchandise. Every month you will receive an email with a PDF statement of your credits. You can find the credit price for items on this website, in small font below the money price.
How can I purchase something with credits?
When you checkout, there will be an option asking if you wish to pay with a credit card, PayPal, or instructor credits. When we receive your order we will look how many credits you have in your bank, and contact you if we need additional payment by credit card.
Credit price for some things that are not listed on this website:
40 Master Class Online Stunt Dog Judge Certification Class ($250 class)
23 Master Class Online CCFC Certification Class: Level 1 ($149 class)
18 Master Class Online CCFC Certification Class: Level 2 ($115 class)
18 Master Class Online CCFC Certification Class: Level 3 ($115 class)
18 Master Class Online CCFC Certification Class: Level 4 ($115 class)
20 Stunt Dog Competition Pack without Klimb (plus 6 shipping-domestic)
2 Master Class Online Class ($15 class)
INSTRUCTOR AWARD DESIGNATIONS
AWARD DESIGNATIONS ARE SPECIFIC FOR EACH SPORT
- CTDI Designation = Trick Title credits + Champion Evaluation credits + New CTDI Referral credits
- CCFC Designation = Fitness Title credits + New CCFC Referral credits
- SDJ Designation = Stunt Dog Title credits + New SDJ Referral credits
Here are the number of credits you need to earn to achieve each level:
- Bronze: earned 15 credits
- Silver: earned 30 credits
- Gold: earned 45 credits
- Trainer of the Year: earned 60 credits
- All-Star: earned 100 credits
- 2X All-Star: earned 200 credits
Free Gifts: Free gifts are mailed to you when you achieve levels. Gifts may vary depending on what we have in stock, but here is generally what you will receive:
CTDI Free Gifts
- Bronze: Keychain
- Silver: Keychain
- Gold: Keychain
- Trainer of the Year: Keychain
- All-Star: Embroidered logo jacket
- 2X All-Star and beyond: Gifts vary… Silver logo pen, embossed notebook, embossed treat box, embossed marble coaster, logo Yeti dog bowl, logo dog cookie jar, logo Leatherman
CCFC Free Gifts
- Bronze: Logo lanyard
- Silver: Logo clipboard
- Gold and beyond: varies
When students order dog titles, they have the option to pay USD$5 to give their instructor a Gold Star. A gold star translates into one credit, and will show up on your credits statement. It does not, however, count toward your award level designation.