Introducing the Rainbow Ladder….
Ladder work is a foundation tool in dog sports, and in canine conditioning and rehabilitation.
Developed by world-reknowed trainer and NY Times bestselling author, Kyra Sundance, the Rainbow Ladder is designed to increase your dog’s proprioception, coordination, and focus, and can be used in a variety of exercises.
- Cavalettis (walk through it low)
- Stride Regulators (walk through it high)
- Walk slow
- Trot fast
- Elevation Change (Ladder at an angle)
- Step Backward through it
- Lure so only front paws go through
- Lure so back paws go through
- Teaching loose leash walking by dog going through it
- Barrier for teaching heeling
- Neck Strengthening: push a Trieball over each rung
- Crawl Tunnel
- Your imagination is your only limit!
Train in Color!
Another quality product from Do More With Your Dog!