The Cato Board Dog Training Place Board is the perfect Dog Place Board for your dog.
Two surface options: Turf or Rubber. Many customers like the turf because it looks/feels more like grass. The rubber is easy to sanitize and keep clean.
- High-traction surface (rubber or turf) that that is safe and comfortable for dogs
- Incredibly durable – will not crack or chip
- NO TIP design – even the most rambunctious dogs won’t cause the Cato Board to flip up on its side.
- Non-absorbent, molded design with integrated water drainage built into the surface
- Stackable for easy transportation
- Ultra-stable on uneven terrain
- Air-flow underneath to reduce damage to grass
- High-grip rubber feet for hard surfaces – it WILL NOT slide on wood, linoleum, tile, concrete, or other smooth surfaces
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Weight: Turf surface 6.5 LBS/ Rubber surface 7.25 LBS
- Dimensions: 16″ wide, 24″ long, 3.5″ high